Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dear Best Friend,




I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes. Love...What? That's been taken? Oh. Okay. 

I can't say how grateful I am to have such an awesome friend as you in my life. You always know how to crack me up with your crazy sense of humor. You inspire me to always strive for holiness and nothing less. You've shown me that one actually CAN be modest without dressing like a pilgrim or a hillbilly or a... a... a cow or whatever. 

From awkward hairstyles to overly plucked eyebrows. From crushes on professional football players to crushes on the altar boys. From pizza face to brace face. From church retreats to Steubenville. So much laughter, so many secrets, so many awkward moments. I'm so glad to have had you as my best friend to do it all with me. Look out, graduation gowns to wedding gowns, because we'll be there before you know it!

Praying for you to have an awesome and wonderful and amazing and beautiful and fun and exciting and fabulous and fantastic and SPECTACULAR 16th birthday! 
Love,
Alfalfa
Rachel Claire

1 comment: